3.25.2007

its good to be home.

WE’RE FINALLY HOME!!! and things are getting back in order. I’m glad I got to go to Houston when my mom needed me the most, but its not where my life is anymore. I don’t plan on going back there for a while. Like maybe not until September for one of my cousin’s wedding. I have a lot of things I want to do around the house and I have tons of ideas that I want to put onto cloth, so to speak. I actually started some of those projects yesterday. Katie wants some small purses and we did a rough model of it last night. If we didn’t use such ugly fabric (scraps that were given to me), that purse could have been a keeper. I’ll take photos tomorrow, the light is already bad tonight. I also went to Hart's Fabric yesterday. That place is FABULOUS. It all I could ask for in a fabric store. It’s in Santa Cruz (so really close by) and it is the ONLY fabric store I’ve visited since my fabric store search started that carries the designers I like/want. They also have some super neat import fabrics. Yum, yum.

So, Tyler is napping (yea its kinda late, but oh well), the kitchen is clean, the laundry is going, and I’m going to work out. Ugh. Its good to be home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails