TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
to be together. happy and healthy. for the adults to enjoy the simple moments in our lives and the children to plainly have simple lives while they are children still.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
putting on A Christmas Story and opening gifts from santa with my husband and son. followed by a huge pajama brunch at our house with husband's family and more gifts!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
the hugest, most complicated digital SLR bundle in existence and photography classes to educate me how to use the darn thing!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Pulling out old mini albums and scrapbook pages of Christmas past. Sitting on the couch and looking through them with my son. Oh and taking a walk around the block looking at holiday lights with the boy!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
phase 10 and uno
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
having a seafood dinner of sorts on christmas eve.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
some kind of winterwonderland. a cabin covered in snow with a cozy fireplace. or maybe some place tropical where we can open gifts on the beach. or disney world. ;)
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
-definitely a new xbox console
-a cataclysm mouse because its crazy cool
- mario allstars because i love me some mario!