11.20.2010

dreams of gum drops and sugar cookies...

i know we have thanksgiving to still be thankful for, but my mind its completely dwelling on christmas this year. so looking forward to making cookies and decorating and everything that goes with it! so much so that i've been pretty much scrapping christmas lately. i went a little nuts with my heart punch recently and some papers from elle's studio. cute papers, bad photos...









i hope to have a projects coming out of my nose right now. so its pretty well business as usual. working on a ton of holiday decor and hopefully tutorials to match! anywho, off to complete something else off the list!

sunshine&bunnies,
holly*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute. love all the hearts.

Laura said...

I loooooooooove all those hearts, but what I love even more, are the alphabets. They are so gorgeously glittery. Yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails