8.18.2010

i figured it out....

the key to completing a to do list, is to not make one.

today i was around the house and felt like there was so many things to do, but my brain couldn't focus on any of them. BUT, all was not lost. I somehow coaxed myself into staying at my desk and cleaning. not really something i had at the top of the list, but when inspiration strikes... i got my drawers labeled and tidied up so i can actually find/use all of the things i've been hording for the past year. so here is my very ugly drawer collection. plastic bins. yuck. BUT, find me a prettier solution that is the exact same and i'm in. i really need a 3rd stack of these drawers to help me with the kits but that can wait a wee bit longer.



i love using name tag badges to label boxes and drawers. the 1st time i labeled these drawers i used a green (super hard to find. dont ask me why i know that) "Hello! my name is" badge that i LOVE LOVE LOVED. the red on these is a little on the coral side. pretty. doesnt have as much character.

Posted by Picasa


once i got "done" cleaning (never never never done apparently) i made the August ATC make & take for the Technique ATC Series at Memories Live On. Love doing these things. So many techniques in such a short time. gives me at least one class a month to look forward to doing with anyone who stops by. This ATC will be this friday (august 20, 2010) 6-9pm. first come first serve (no sign up necessary) and, best of all, ITS FREE! good times!

anywho, i think i will try to make a few cards tonight. lots of birthdays coming up. need to get ready. have a terrific thursday.

sunshine&bunnies,
holly*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails