1.08.2010

holy smokes!

i wish i could post a video right now, because its a pretty amazing sight to see my head spin as it is right now. Tons of fun, but TONS of work. Around the store, we're gearing up for the CHA Super Show which is a open to the public, retail event the couple days prior to CHA which isnt open to the public. I know we're going to have a great time, but i am quit frankly tired of shopping for stuff. filling a booth is serious business. BUT, we have our vendors and thats huge. I'm really stoked because we're going to be carrying a lot of Hambly (my favorite!) and Maya Road and Ranger. What more could a girl ask for?

Anywho, I'm going to ge better about blogging starting today. Errr... yea! And I hate to leave with out a photo so how about a sneak peak of January's Sampler since even i havent taken photos my own projects using it??? ok. here goes.



happpy friday everyone!
sunshine&bunnies,
holly*

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Ohmygosh. Who makes those woodgrain letters?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails