1.04.2009

on a hunt...




...for mentos.

not just any mentos, but the kind of mentos i cant get my hands on short of getting on a plane. last time husband was in asia he brought me back some candies. i love japanese candy, but what i was most excited about were the mentos flavors. ume (plum), bananas and cream, and grapefruit. they were super! i really enjoy mentos. strange. but i do. more so, i enjoy the asian flavors and want MORE! strawberries & cream and grape (my favorite in japanese gummy candy!) also sound good. in my search i noticed that the netherlands (past mentos testing grounds) have a bunch of flavors that are unknown to my pallet as well. cola, pineapple, red apple, currant, watermelon, spearmint (i may have seen this in the US. i forget, but i loves me some spearmint), peach, strawberry yogurt, lemon yogurt, and the list goes on!

i hunt for these flavors. i havent found a mentos super source to buy a couple rolls of each, but i dont know how i can live with out tasting these little sugar bombs.

enough of the obsession. hope everyone is having a good weekend.

sunshine and bunnies,
holly*

ps. photo borrowed from http://www.typetive.com/candyblog

3 comments:

K said...

Yes! Kelly had Evan on December 27th. I believe he was around 6.5lbs. I haven't talked to her, but I believe they're both doing really well.

A Free Man said...

We get a fair bit of stuff from Japan around these parts. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Irrational Dad said...

wait.... mentos that aren't merely chewy mints? want.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails