1.17.2009

i bought myself a new tool tote today!



well, i ordered it. i'm tote-ally sick of my tote ally (not) cool tote. today i was buying a rake at the local hardware store and i stumbled into the tool box isle. you never know where you're going to find inspiration. well, i was inspired. i came home and browsed the internet until i fell in love with the possibilities of this guy! so many pockets. so much space. i can carry my tape gun. and my paper trimmer... and my cropadile... and 11 pairs of scissors.... and 14 glue sticks... and 9 small dogs... and 22 staplers... my entire collection of ink pads... 10 different sized acrylic blocks...

*voice trails and holly* wanders off into the sunset with her new tool caddy*

3 comments:

milkcan said...

What a cool bag! Perfect for all those scrappy tools!

Irrational Dad said...

Now you're obligated to post a pic of it all filled up with your stuff.

holly* said...

i can handle that. its showing up today, so i'm waiting anxiously to sort and reorganize.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails