10.21.2010

your friendly nieghborhood SpiderMan



tonight Hambly Studios is having an open house which I am super torn about attending. I really want to attend but it means driving over "the hill" twice tonight which, for those of you non-locals, isn't really super fun times! But, between the fact I adore the Hambly staff, sweetest Sarah will be there and Suzy West has come up with a costume i cannot miss, I think i will be driving twice no matter.


speaking of playing dress up.... i got a few more polaroids scrapp'd using The Sampler's October kit again!



While they are the one piece thats not in the kit THIS MONTH, i am really diggin those tiny type alphas from cosmo cricket!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

super fun layout. you have to come to the Hambly thing! I am gonna be there too! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails