10.06.2010

1 imaginisce sketch challenge = 2+ pretty neat layouts!



I have definitely taken a likening to sketches lately. I am so lucky to have so much great product to play with that sometimes the ideas just don't jump out at me! I found this sketch over at the Imaginisce blog earlier this week and immediately made two layouts.






i used some so the imaginisce fall line to play along with the challenge. so cute and super easy to work with. i love the embossed detail on their papers but the "backsides" are super cute too. this and their christmas line i had to buy two of each at the least! dangit stash! get smaller already! oh and are those red houndstooth (jillibean soup!) alpha's amazing or what? they're flat stickers i put foam under, but omg sooooo cute!




after i finished the 1st layout, my hands were still moving so i made another more loosely based on the sketch using some of my current favorite crate paper line. it was a good night. and i'm not counting this sketch out yet. there are so many possibilities in a single sketch. definitely saving this one!

ok. i think its time to work around the house and pack up some more purge giveaways. only two up so far and so many more to go. it feels soooo good to even have some of my drawers cleaned out and organized. happy times!

sunshine&bunnies,
holly*

1 comment:

Kelly Massman said...

Great layouts! I really love what you did with the Imaginisce sketch!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails