6.30.2011

The Sampler's May Sketch Challenge WINNER!

I loved seeing what everyone created this month with our sketch challenge! it always pains me to pick a winner so i let random.org do it for me...




which was this submission....



Congratulations Mieke! Your layout is completely fabulous and i love how you interpreted the sketch! email me your mailing information at holly{at}scrapbookingsuppliesrus{dot}com and i will get you a kit ASAP!

I also want to thank everyone else who checked out and participated in the challenge this month! we will be back soon with another challenge!

sunshine&bunnies,
holly*

2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Congrats to the winner! I just love this take on the sketch!!

Mieke said...

Woooooohoooooooooo... thanks so much! Will email you right away!
Jumping up and down here!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails