6.08.2011

DEstress Friday @ MLO this week!




This friday I will be doing the 2nd technique from the Tim Holtz Compendium of Curiosities which is scribble stain distressing along with stamping featuring one of the more manly new Tim Holtz sets and grungeblock techniques to make the perfect father's day card just in time to celebrate all the amazing fathers in our lives!

if you're in the area, head over to MLO between 6&9pm this friday (6-10-2011) for this free make & take! all ages welcome, appropriate adult supervision/assistance required... even for the "grown-ups"....

sunshine&bunnies,
holly*

1 comment:

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi !!!.....This is my first time in here....and I just love evrything ...so many wonderful works...I love all the pages and the cards...each details are gorgeus !!!Iwill like to be follower ut I couldn´t see.
I wish a wonderful day and a great weekend!!!
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails