4.04.2007

well, poop.

This evening has kinda been a bust. There is a really yucky vibe in the house. Ben is typically a super easygoing guy, that is until you mess with his a/v equipment. Well, Tyler, being the little monkey he is, was trying to climb the TV stand thing and he managed to drool into the a/v sound receiver!!!! The exclamation marks are because we have no sound now. Every time you try to turn the receiver on it gives you this power down warning and Ben says he can see drool in there on the wires or something…. I really hope that drool evaporates over night and tomorrow there will be noise again. Otherwise, Ben gets to go out and buy another receiver… um. Yay. *insert little eyerollie guy here* This rank mood has leaked over into my sewing. I was all excited that I was going to get to have some real time to sew tonight, but then Tyler leaked into the speaker thing and made Ben poopie and I totally lost my mojo. So here I blog.

Tomorrow I’m planning on having the BIL and his gf over for dinner. Lasagna. Yum. They seem to be getting along so I suppose we can socialize as a family. I think the BIL’s gf and their son is going to take a swimming class like thing with Tyler and I this summer. Sign up hasn’t started yet, so well see if she goes through with it. Ugh. I really need to give this girl a second chance. It seems like she’s fine as long as her and Nate (the BIL) are ok. Its only when they’re not ok and she turns her back on Nate and everyone associated with him. I can’t say I like that kind of hot/cold relationship with a person, but it seems to be how she operates and if we’re going to try to have out kids grow up together then I need to be able to deal with her not being able to deal in order for us to have a chance. If that makes any sense.

Well, I think I’m going to clean up a bit. While I was gone today, a couple of the shelved I mounted on the wall fell down dropping all of their DVD contents. Now I have DVDs everywhere and nowhere to put them. Oh well, today at the farmer’s market, I got some super yummy strawberries. YAY! I LOVE strawberry season!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails