11.01.2014

THIS MONTH v. getting started

This month I would like to start something new. We have been so busy that I feel like I'm missing things and I want to stop that. So, I would like to start planning better, tracking better, being more present... This month marks the beginning of more crafting, more planning, more living! So... he goes nothing...

*Looking forward to:
Gearing up for the holiday season that is fast approaching    
Auction planning for our local elementary school
Finishing the kids' bedroom projects (fingers crossed!)
Studio Calico's Gratitude|Documented Class
Debby Schuh Classes hosted by Memories Live On
Planetarium and Mining Museum experiences with the boy & his Cub Scouts
A couple free weekends (HA)
Working through fun history curriculum & getting through the worst math chapter ever with the boy

*Blogging this month:
My December Daily overview (coming soon if the camera batteries hold out!)
Fabric pumpkin tutorial (because the internet needs another one of those!)
Favorite Fall Cocktails
Gratitude|Documented update
....and more!

*Goals
Just keeping my head up. The to do list is full, as is the monthly calendar. But, although busy, life is good. This month will be even better!

Happy November!
holly*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails