1.01.2011

not slowing down from here...

A cold completely wiped out the end of my 2010, but that's not holding me back in 2011! No sir! I have exciting news to share now and through out 2011!

For starters, guess who is a new Sassy over at Sassy Little Sketches?!

Photobucket


ME! That's right! I am joining their team for this term and couldn't be more thrilled. Between amazing sketches and designers, Sassy Little Sketches has also managed to put together a great community! I HIGHLY recommend you check out not only their sketch challenges but also their forums which are quite cozy!

Next for 2011 I want to share The Sampler's January 2011 Kit reveal!


This month's kit is named "A Bright New Year" and it really is the truth! This kit has totally inspired me to clean off my craft desk, set up my new printer and get ready to scrap my heart out! Related Posts with Thumbnails