4.29.2013

mellow this monday

Things are pretty tame around here this week. This makes me hopeful for all the awesome things I can get done... like cleaning... and cooking... and crafting... and cleaning...

I finally feel like things are winding down, but at the same time other things are gearing up. I'm pretty sure at this point that when people have relaxing weekends, they are lying. I have no idea when the last time I had a relaxing weekend day was. Between get togethers, birthday parties, errands, planning, chores, etc we have had enjoyable weekends. just busy. and i do not see them stopping. Never mind that this summer is going to be amazing between road trips, birthday parties, visiting family, camping and i'm sure more. and by amazing i mean to say amazingly busy...


Another thing to look forward to this summer will be the HEAT. I hate to be one of those who talks about the weather, but its been fairly flippin hot for this time of year here. Not cool weather. Literally, not cool. On that note, the flowers around here (and even in the yard!) are stunning. ok, maybe not in the yard... but they're thriving too!


I have a teeny sneak peak to share from The Sampler Kit Club! The May2013 kit is full of fun colors and happy thoughts and shinies! I am super looking forward to the full reveal and playing with goodies!


Its about 78F outside right now and all I can think about is happy hour at a local tacqueria right now... Something I fully plan on taking advantage of this summer! I think its time to work on our summer "bucket list" as a buddy of mine calls it.

sunshine&bunnies,
holly*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my blog so i got here to return the prefer?
.I am attempting to in finding issues to improve my site!
I suppose its ok to use some of your concepts!!

my site :: Human weaves

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails