2.19.2013

a few things, here and there

First things first, I'm posting over at Hydrangea Hippo today with my projects from the Everyday Eclectic kit! This was my first kit from the Hydrangea Hippo shop and it was way fun to work with! I had some sneak peaks to share, but I'm having to restore my laptop and extract all my files (THANK YOU CARBONITE!) as I type this. So that just means you need to head over to the Hydrangea Hippo blog and check out the fun stuff I made using the kit!

Next things next. Today was a lovely day but sad too. My laptop isn't "dead" but corrupted files are preventing its use. This is good and bad. Bad because I desperately need it to finish flyers, posters and invitations for the upcoming auction. Good because I made a mini album, 4 dt layouts and 8 layouts for an album I'm working on to donate to be auctioned off. Not only that but my desk is CLEAN. Like, I actually used cleaner on the table top surface... because I could actually see the table top...


Along with a crafty day, today looked like this. We're in for a little rain the next few days. Which, like a crazy person, I'm thrilled about. I know so many are begging for spring, but I just need a little less sun for a while. It is still winter after all...

sunshine&bunnies,
holly*

2 comments:

LB whosthischick said...

So sorry to hear about your computer. I hope you can recover your data...fingers crossed

Jennifer Grace said...

Just had a look at your projects at HH, they are fab!I love the canvas especially.

Did you pick a winner yet for the HH giveaway you held? I can't see a winner announced anywhere...

x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails