1.22.2013

January 2013 Challenges from The Sampler Kit Club

Over at The Sampler's blog, there are a couple amazing challenges for cardmakers and scrapbookers alike!

I used my January 2013 kit from The Sampler for the layout sketch and I LOVE how it turned out!


I have one more project to share from this month's kit but that will have to wait just a few more days so i can get my act together. I've been stuck to a desk with my laptop since the display decided to go out. I guess I should be looking into computer repair places. I'm just not ready to give this laptop up. lol.

Happy Wednesday yall!
sunshine&bunnies,
holly*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have I told you how much I love this?

Jennifer Grace said...

This looks great, I like the elements overlapping the photo! x

Nirupama said...

This is so lovely!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails