10.23.2011

Random Envelope Mini Album Fall Edition

After seeing this post over at the Crate Paper blog i was inspire to make an album to stash all the Fall memories I've been gathering lately. On hand I had 6x6" envelopes which determined the size of the album along with canvas, burlap ribbon, chipboard, a few sheets from Jillibean Soup's "Apple Cheddar Soup" along with a hand full of pearls & other goodies!





Ok, i'm going to squeak a little and just say that I love how it shaped up! I left a lot of it very simple so i can add photos and other goodies as the months progress into winter. I also love that I can simply stuff more stuff like tags and memorabilia in the envelopes.

I can totally see cranking out more of these mini albums in all kinds of shapes and sizes and for different seasons/events/etc... Great tutorial over at the crate paper blog!

YAY!
Sunshine&Bunnies,
holly*

10 comments:

Amber said...

Adorable! Makes me want to go make a "mini"!
Hugs
Amber

Diane Payne said...

It looks great! Have fun filling it up with memories!

Danielle said...

Very nice..love the bits and pieces on your cover.

Margie H said...

Love how your mini is lookin'! I'll need to start making some for the holidays!

Becky Brombley - Craft Jar said...

Looks great, I'm sure it'll be even more fab when it's full of memories and photos. Becky x

Mary Jo said...

I am impressed!
I saw that album on the Crate blog and thought it was so cute, but maybe to much work! :)
You did a great job!

slicksister said...

So awesome! Love,love,love the cover!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

beautiful! now i want to make one! saw the one on crate and yours is just perfect

Amy said...

This is really fun!
I love mini's! The envelope idea is fun and a great place to put all the little stuff!!

Jessica said...

I love the canvas look on your mini. The layering of your pretty green sparkle letter is fab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails