9.19.2011

The Sampler: Everything is WONDERFUL!

Another layout from the September kit from The Sampler! I find myself creating simpler layouts these days. The kit really helps me on this. Not having so many choices, which i have the whole crafting world to choose from it seems, really helps to get the job done.

Every year we head to a Christmas Tree Lot and pick out the tree that we will celebrate the season with. Oh i LOVE a fresh Christmas tree and i LOVE to document the finding and decorating and simple enjoyment as well. This past year the boy really got into it to. In fact, he picked out the tree and I have the photos to prove it! Now, I can finally get them into my scrapbook!



Using the "simple joys" patterned paper, I cut the lines apart and set aside the red and green ones. Along with those i also cut out little circles from the "forever" dotted paper. Easy and quick to assemble!










I did think the layout needed a bit more fussing up. So, I used the Gold Pearl Pen to dress the whole thing up by simply covering little dots at random with the Gold.

I know its early to be thinking about the Holidays, but, what can i say? its my favorite time of year!

sunshine&bunnies,
holly*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the chevrons. thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails